Lie of the Ages


God's Word warns us to "earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints" against "ungodly men" who are "turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness (license for sin), and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.” (Jude 3-4)
Could there possibly exist a deadly doctrine so widespread in Christendom that those who don’t teach it are actually considered by many to be “unorthodox”? Are some so apostate in this late hour that they call this brazen false teaching “orthodox Christianity?” Not only did Christ nor His apostles not teach such a doctrine (Lie of the Ages), they actually identified this exact teaching as heretical and warned that those who teach it are “ungodly men...denying the only LORD God, and our LORD Jesus Christ.”  
Could the Holy Spirit have been warning the Church here through Jude of the svere danger of believing the first lie ever told to mankind and the prevalent nature and impending danger of this Lie of the Ages?

Would it intrigue you to discover the original lie told by the sworn enemy of all souls whom the Son of God stated is the father of all lies? (John 8:44)
Here are some of the questions that will be irrefutably answered with biblical clarity in this landmark volume:
  • Exactly what lie is this Lie of the Ages and what damage has it caused and is it causing?
  • Are millions of people within Christendom being taught this same deadly lie and told it is biblical?
  • Is this lie endangering the eternal souls of those who have embraced it? Are you living the Lie of the Ages?
  • How secure is the born again believer in Christ?
  • Are many of our leaders changing the truth of God into a lie while turning the grace of God into a license to sin?
  • Is the authentic believer unconditionally eternally secure and certain for Heaven, even if he lives in sin and open rebellion after being saved?
  • What does God require of men to be saved from eternal damnation and secure for eternal glory?
  • What did the prophets, Christ, and His apostles say concerning this teaching?
  • Are those who have been born again and are now backslidden promised eternal life (Heaven) even if they do not repent before dying?
  • Can the true disciple possess deep assurance and be safe, sound, & secure in the Savior of Scripture?
Book Review by S.S. concerning Lie of the Ages:
“The power of this book is in the multitude of Scriptures amassed by Todd Tomasella concerning the devil's first and ongoing lie: unconditional eternal security, aka "once saved always saved."

Todd thoroughly refutes that doctrine of devils piece by piece. He includes quotes from popular "once saved always saved" teachers, and shows with Scripture where their teachings contradict God's Word. He also easily refutes all 5 points of Calvinism with God's Word.

Todd explains what true biblical grace is, and how the Bible specifically warns us that false teachers will twist and distort grace into something it isn't, thus leading many people into the disobedient living that brings the wrath of God upon them.

There are many, many other aspects of "the lie of the ages" which Todd covers in his book, a full 700 pages long. Todd obviously has the heart of a true shepherd, in that he is one of the few who is unafraid to warn the sheep about the wolves that seek to destroy them with false teachings that rob from them the fear of the Lord.

Speaking the truth in love, Todd offers Scripture after Scripture to fortify you against the lies of the enemy - and in particular, the greatest lie satan ever told - once saved always saved.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT LIE of the AGES:I wholeheartedly recommend the book "Lie of the Ages." I use to believe in ‘Once saved always saved’ (OSAS).  However, during a difficult period of my life, I willfully sinned for many years. Because of the OSAS doctrine, I use to think I can do (whatever sin) since I'm already saved, and just ask God for forgiveness and I will still go to heaven. How deceived I was. First, true repentance is acknowledging that sin is wrong, and turning from it. Secondly, we are not saved by works, but without holiness one will not see God. There are several places on the internet that teach OSAS. I even had a minister tell me that if anyone believes that he/she can lose their salvation, they aren’t saved because they are believing a works gospel. ‘Lie of the Ages’ refutes all the OSAS arguments. Read the Bible, and prayerfully ask the Holy Spirit for discernment concerning the truth.” Lemuel

“A few months back I sent you a letter by mail asking questions about various verses in Hebrews...What an eye-opening book!...I am finding my answers!” Donna M.
“Todd, thank you, Brother. About 5 years ago I began to understand the daily cross working in me thru the Spirit (not done by human ability or effort). I totally agree also with your book on "eternal security." I would like about ten copies to read and give away. For 40 years I was drugged and stupified by the lie of the ages...” Travis Bryan III (Judge and Attorney)
“Todd Tomasella has written an exhaustive study on the one subject being categorically ignored by the aggregate body of Christ - the Lie of the Ages. The biblical evidence that salvation can be forfeited is presented in one volume with clarity and insight. I strongly encourage every Christian to read this prayerfully as to not be deceived in these last days.” Kelly Gallagher

“I have finished reading Lie of the Ages - I cannot tell you how grateful I am to you for writing it. I hope to purchase one for every believer I know.” L. S.
“I have been reading your book 'Lie of the Ages'. What a wonderful and powerful book. I am only about 150 pages into it and my eyes have been
opened.” Darren S., Australia
“This author’s writings are centered on and driven by Scripture, with an end to save souls. In light of the author’s character and commitment to the truth wherever it leads him, I commend this book to you. I pray that God’s hand will guide the reader into all truth, and that the fruit of this work will find widespread circulation to the glory of the Lord.” Jeff P., ID
“I ordered the books, Deceivers and False Prophets Among Us and Lie of the Ages, by Todd Tomasella. I have read the first book but am just getting started on the second. I find them very compelling, truthful and filled with biblical truth. I think the reason I was so drawn to Todd's writings was the fact that he supports everything with Scripture. He does not speak his own ideas or the traditions of man…I applaud Todd wholeheartedly for his truthful and biblically based writings. May the Lord's blessings be rich in his life as he stands against deception. Keep on writing those wonderful books because deception is all around us and many are blinded by the god of this world.”  Marlin Y.